Swimming season is almost here - my family actually just opened our pool this week with the hot weather we've been having! Water safety is so important for children, and a huge part of keeping your kids safe around the water is teaching them to swim at a young age. Whether you have a pool in your backyard like we do, or you like to visit the beach, or you have friends with a boat, the summer is all about water fun. Make sure you can enjoy it this year with the peace of mind of knowing your kiddos are safe.
- Medina Community Recreation Center - The Medina Rec has a competition pool and a leisure pool with warm water, zero depth entry, water slide, water play feature, and a current channel. Their swim lessons fill up quickly, so keep an eye on their website for registration information.
- Brunswick Recreation Center - From the Brunswick Rec website: "The Brunswick Community Recreation & Fitness Center offers a variety of swim lessons to teach water safety and challenge growth in swimmers young and old. Both members and non-members are welcome to register for classes."
- Wadsworth YMCA - From their website: "YMCA swim lessons emphasize water safety, skill, and stroke development. Lessons are offered year-round for all skill levels. Beginning swimmers are introduced to basic stroke movement and learn how to be more comfortable in the water. More advanced swimmers are instructed in stroke technique, endurance and safety skills."
- Falling Oaks Swim Club - Falling Oaks offers swim lessons to members and non-members of varying abilities and skill levels.
- Ledge Pool (Cleveland Metroparks) - Cleveland Metroparks offers American Red Cross swimming lessons.